[osg-users] Curious osgText crash

Kim C Bale K.Bale at hull.ac.uk
Tue Mar 3 12:40:22 PST 2009

Hi Csaba,

Thanks for testing it out. No it wasn't meant to show anything.

The problem appeared to be due to a corrupted file in my driver set, some trials with osgMemoryTest showed I was getting some peculiar texture errors there as well. Despite many attempts to uninstall and reinstall new drivers, I ended reinstalling vista and staring at progress bars for the best part of today.

However, after all that clawing and knashing of teeth, I got it working.

Sigh..

Cheers once again.

Kim.