[osg-users] [osgPlugins] OpenFlight-Plugin - Subfaces could not be read by OpenFlight-API

Katharina Plugge osgforum at tevs.eu
Tue Mar 3 08:34:33 PST 2009

Thanks for your answer!

I agree with you that fixing the order better fits in an extra visitor which could be run prior to export if needed.

Because I'm exporting from an own format to flt and can't garantee correct ordering it seems to me, at least I need this functionality ;-)
Today I already started with a basic NodeVisitor changing the node order. I'll see if i can commit the final version, so it can be added to osg if liked.

Case closed :)

Cheers,

Katharina

Read this topic online here: