[osg-users] Troubles building osg_Freetype plugin

Luigi Calori l.calori at cineca.it
Tue Mar 3 07:51:23 PST 2009

I' m using vs7.1 static lib with 2.6 and 2.8, get it at
http://3d.cineca.it/storage/packages/osgdep_vs71.zip
or get the cmake project that I use to build them at
http://3d.cineca.it/storage/packages/3rdPartySrc_pack.zip

Recently Philip Lowman has started a project to provide CMake builds for
basic libraries
http://code.google.com/p/cmakeports/

Hope it helps

Luigi