[osg-users] osgProducer/OsgCameraGroup

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 06:20:08 PST 2009

Hi Petr,

osgProducer hasn't been part of the core OSG since OSG-2.0, which was
released 20 months ago.  osgProducer is now maintained in it's own
repository.  Since OSG-2.0 uses osgProducer.

Just checking the tutorial your link shows that it's not been updated
to match work out of the box with OSG-2.x.  I thought most of the
tutorials had been caught, but this is obviously a missing one, the
note at the top of page highlights this.

So unless you have an old application that requires osgProducer then
just ignore this tutorial.  Have a look at the osgintersection and
osgforest examples in the core distribution to see how to do
intersection testing.

Robert.