[osg-users] Fixed function pipeline -> GLSL shaders

Mike Weiblen mike.weiblen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 05:59:34 PST 2009

Hi,

one of the best resources for generating shader code is ShaderGen
(written by Josh Doss then at 3Dlabs).  It uses a GUI to select FF
state, then generates appropriate shaders to reproduce that state.  It
was exhaustively tested for consistent results, and source code is
included.

It's in my 3Dlabs archive at http://mew.cx/glsl/

cheers
-- mew