[osg-users] osgAnimation and 3ds max exporter

Cedric Pinson mornifle at plopbyte.net
Tue Mar 3 04:20:58 PST 2009

Hi Botorabi,
Yes you are right and i would like to use binary format too, i saw on
the mailing list that Robert would like to have a binary format that
works like .osg extensible without rewriting everything. I dont know if
it's started or not, but would be interested to hear about it.

If you can work on the 3dsmax version of the osg exporter it's a really
good news !!! I suggest we synchronize infos about the exporter here
http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Community/NodeKits/osgAnimation
to start.

Cheers,
Cedric