[osg-users] ffmpeg plugin on OS X / DarwinPorts

Ulrich Hertlein u.hertlein at sandbox.de
Tue Mar 3 04:18:35 PST 2009

On 3/3/09 10:53 PM, Robert Osfield wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 11:38 AM, Ulrich Hertlein<u.hertlein at sandbox.de>  wrote:
>> The libraries (-lavcodec etc) are all there but the library path
>> (-L/opt/local/lib) is not and I'm struggling to find a way to tell cmake to
>> use FFMPEG_LIBRARY_DIRS.
>
> I've just added:
>
>    LINK_DIRECTORIES(${FFMPEG_LIBRARY_DIRS})
>
> To the ffmpeg/CmakeLists.txt  could you do an svn update and see if this works.

Okay, the libraries are properly picked up now.
So now we're back to:

Undefined symbols:
   "_img_convert", referenced from:
       osgFFmpeg::FFmpegDecoderVideo::yuva420pToRgba(AVPicture*, AVPicture const*, int,
int)in FFmpegDecoderVideo.cpp.o
       osgFFmpeg::FFmpegDecoderVideo::publishFrame(double)in FFmpegDecoderVideo.cpp.o
       osgFFmpeg::FFmpegDecoderVideo::publishFrame(double)in FFmpegDecoderVideo.cpp.o

 From what I've read this is rather familiar territory for other builds as well?

Cheers,
/ulrich