[osg-users] osgAnimation and 3ds max exporter

Cedric Pinson mornifle at plopbyte.net
Tue Mar 3 03:53:27 PST 2009

Hi All,
It would be great to add osgAnimation on the osg 3dsmax exporter, i dont
use 3dsmax so i can just help asnwering question.
osgAnimation has not support in .ive file yet, i guess it will have a
support when someone will need this feature

Cheers,
Cedric

+33 (0) 6 63 20 03 56  Cedric Pinson mailto:mornifle at plopbyte.net http://www.plopbyte.net