[osg-users] ffmpeg plugin on OS X / DarwinPorts

Ulrich Hertlein u.hertlein at sandbox.de
Tue Mar 3 03:38:44 PST 2009

Hi Robert,

On 3/3/09 9:58 PM, Robert Osfield wrote:
> Thanks for the changes, these are now merged and submitted to svn/trunk.
>
> So with these changes do we have a compiling and working ffmpeg plugin under OSX?

Not quite, no.  Compiling is OK (with a bunch of warnings from the ffmpeg header files),
but linking fails:
ld: library not found for -lavformat

The libraries (-lavcodec etc) are all there but the library path (-L/opt/local/lib) is not
and I'm struggling to find a way to tell cmake to use FFMPEG_LIBRARY_DIRS.

Cheers,
/ulrich