[osg-users] ffmpeg plugin on OS X / DarwinPorts

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 00:51:13 PST 2009

Hi Ulrich,

The print out of the FFMPEG_INCLUDE_DIRS and FFMPEG_LIBRARIES is a bit
misleading, as it is actually composed on separate strings like CMake
picks up on correctly when passing it to macros that set up paths, but
when you output these variables to the console they get concatenated
together.

To see what is be compiled against do:

  cd src/osgPlugins/ffmpeg
  make VERBOSE=1

What errors do you see some errors in the compilation?   What version
of the ffmpeg are you using?

Robert.