[osg-users] multiple views on separate Qt widgets

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 00:32:47 PST 2009

Hi Richard,

My best guess would be that you haven't attached the Camera's to the
appropriate graphics context properly, there isn't any difference in
the way that 2.6 and 2.8 handle window inheritance so I'm surprised
you see a difference, perhaps something else in the mix has changed.
I'm not a QT expert so I have to defer to others for the specifics.

Robert.