[osg-users] [osgPlugins] OpenFlight-Plugin - Subfaces could notbe read by OpenFlight-API

Paul Martz pmartz at skew-matrix.com
Mon Mar 2 15:38:22 PST 2009

Sorry I have not gotten to this yet, but I have been busy with paying work.
Your models are still in my inbox. Not sure when I'll have enough down time
to get to this.

(However, I'll add that OSG is a community effort, so you are more than
welcome to debug the issue and post a fix to osg-submissions.)

Paul Martz
Skew Matrix Software LLC
http://www.skew-matrix.com
+1 303 859 9466