[osg-users] osg::Camera setProjectionMatrixAsFrustum() not working as expected

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 12:57:47 PST 2009

Hi Bill,

You most likely a hitting up againt backface culling culling the wrong
faces because you've inverted the windings by swapping the coords.
You'll either need to disable back face culling or swap the face that
is used for back face culling.  This topic has already been discussed
today so please search the archives.

Robert.