[osg-users] Curious osgText crash

Kim C Bale K.Bale at hull.ac.uk
Mon Mar 2 09:33:09 PST 2009

I've recreated the problem I've been having in the attached CPP file.

It's a very simple example, so I don't think I've overlooked anything.

Occasionally this will run, but the majority of the time it bombs.

If one of you kind ladies or gentlemen could run it and tell me if you get the same error/crash I would most grateful. I'm afraid I don't have access to a different machine to test it on at the moment.

I compiled it with osg2.8

Cheers,

Kim.