[osg-users] Curious osgText crash

Kim C Bale K.Bale at hull.ac.uk
Mon Mar 2 07:47:19 PST 2009

Hi Vincent/Gordon,

Thanks for your quick replies.

I've had a read of the thread, but I'm not actually updating the text once it's added as a drawable so, if I understand correctly, I shouldn't need to worry about thread safety.

But to be on the safe side, I've also set the text data variance to DYNAMIC, which worked for me in the past when I had similar issues but only when updating text objects.

What is odd though is that the crash only happens when I use two fonts.

If I use just one I get the:

before Font::Glyph::subload(): detected OpenGL error 'invalid operation'

error, but continues on, if I use two fonts it bombs.

Kim.