[osg-users] Which document(s) should I reference in order to learn about...

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 06:20:58 PST 2009

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 1:40 PM, Jason Rupert <jasonkrupert at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Was hoping there was a specific one, but will investigate all.

The OSG has many dozen image and 3d formats that it supports, one
doesn't need a tutorial to teach one how to loaded each one when they
are all read exactly the same way.  Most of the examples illustrate
how load and rendering models.  It seems like you are expecting it to
be much more difficult that it really is.

> Already downloaded all the examples and have them working.  I also
> downloaded all the tutorial stuff, and flipped through about half.
>
> Did not see any thing in the tutorial that addresses OpenFlight type stuff
> specifically, but maybe I'm not there yet in the documentation.

There is wiki page on options that the OpenFlight plugin supports.
Just do a each on the wiki for OpenFlight.