[osg-users] Which document(s) should I reference in order to learn about...

Jason Rupert jasonkrupert at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 2 04:40:23 PST 2009

Whoops.

I guess I mean terrain databases, e.g. OpenFlight, Terrapage, etc.    Will have a building with some terrain in the OpenFlight format and want to load it in and "fly" around the terrain using the OpenSceneGraph.

What is the best documentation and references for learning how to import your own OpenFlight model, etc.?   And then fly around and set view points?

Thanks again.