[osg-users] [osgPlugins] IVE plugin crashes when saving textured geometry

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 01:24:28 PST 2009

Hi Bjarn,

I haven't heard of the ive plugin crashing when writing out textured
data before - almost everytime the .ive plugin writes out a model it
will be with a texture assigned to it so it's a very comonly used code
path, so it's a bit surprising to here of problem after so many active
years of service.  Clearly there must be something different about how
you are setting things up, so you'll need to do some more digging at
your end.

At your end run the OSG in the debugger and then do the write out,
capture the stack trace and send this in.  This might give us clues.
It would also be very useful if your could provide an .osg + image
file that reproduces the problem so that others can test against it.

Robert.