[osg-users] vpbmaster freeze on windows

Gert van Maren gert at k2vi.com
Sun Mar 29 23:18:32 PDT 2009

Hi guys,

Has anyone used vpbmaster successfully on windows?

I tried the latest version: VirtualPlanetBuilder-0.9.10 dev release

osgdem.exe works fine until I try a huge datatest (crash: known issue) so
I thought try vpbmaster with the same input:

- It fires up but it either freezes when trying to schedule tasks

Tried vpbmaster with only 1 texture and 2 terrain tiffs:
- it blacklists my machine!

I saw 1 other comment on the freeze. Have attached dos output window which
shows the input line and error messages.

Anybody else have these problems? Any ideas?

Thanks

Gert

--
Gert van Maren