[osg-users] Disabling node

Julia Guo mrvoltemort at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 16:02:47 PDT 2009

Hi,

how can I disable a node so that it is not rendered but it's children are still rendered?
I had a look at setting the node mask but that effects children too.

My specific problem is I am using an osgManipulator dragger and want to be able to toggle on/off its geometry but maintain its transformation on any children.

Thank you.
Julia

(I asked a similar but more general question (http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?p=9339) last week but didn't manage to attract a response. So I'm hoping this more specific question gets feedback.)

Read this topic online here: