[osg-users] FLTK2 port of osgviewerFLTK

Michael Bosse' metiscus at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 21:10:33 PDT 2009

As part of something I am working on in school, I needed to use an
osgViwer::Viewer inside of an fltk2 GlWindow. I modified / updated the
existing example osgviewerFLTK.cpp to work with the most recent svn
version of fltk2. The code is included with this email, hopefully all
that you should have to do is change the library dependencies in your
build process and it should build without error.

For the record, here is the string I needed to make it build:
> g++ osgviewerFLTK.cpp -losg -losgViewer -losgDB -losgGA -lfltk2 -lfltk2_gl -lX11 -lXi -lXinerama -lXft -lpthread -lm -lXext -I/usr/local/include -o osgviewerFLTK

If you want the changes, feel free to use them, they built okay on my
machine with the latest svn version of fltk2.

Michael  A Bosse'

-----
"The desire for safety stands against every great and noble
enterprise." - Tacitus

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little
temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin
Franklin