[osg-users] zoom and orthographic projections

Cory Riddell cory at codeware.com
Thu Mar 26 07:35:17 PDT 2009

I'm calling osg::Camera::setProjectionMatrixAsOrtho() and I'm getting an
orthographic projection (this is, if I look directly at the face of a
cube in wireframe, all I see is a square). I can rotate and pan, but
zoom isn't working (I'm dragging the right mouse button).

I want to allow the user to toggle between perspective and orthographic
projections. Obviously I need to do more than just set the projection
matrix, but I'm not sure where to start looking for clues. I've been
searching on setProjectionMatrixAsOrtho. What should I be looking for?

Thanks,
Cory Riddell