[osg-users] VirtualPlanetBuilder-0.9.10 dev release tagged

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 06:15:15 PDT 2009

Hi All,

After a long break from working on VirtualPlanetBuilder, I've been back on
the case this week, merged the pending submissions and made a few further
bugs fixes/minor improvements.  To wrap all these changes up, and to give us
a release that maps to OSG-2.8.0 I've made a VirtualPlanetBuilder-0.9.10 dev
release. Details can be found at:

   http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/VirtualPlanetBuilder

The release can be grabbed from svn via:

   svn checkout
http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/VirtualPlanetBuilder/tags/VirtualPlanetBuilder-0.9.10/
VirtualPlanetBuilder

I've also updated my blog with news of the release and very quick
description/screenshots of VPB/osgviewer in action.

   http://blog.openscenegraph.org/

Cheers,