[osg-users] are bounties allowed?

Cory Riddell cory at codeware.com
Wed Mar 25 09:04:45 PDT 2009

I need a camera manipulator slightly different than the trackball
manipulator. I've spent a couple of hours today on this and am now
stuck. Somebody with a better grasp of quaternions could probably knock
this out in 30 minutes.

So... is it acceptable to post requests to the list with a bounty
attached (I'm thinking $50 in this case). Any copyright should be
assigned to OSG or (if Robert doesn't want it), put in the public
domain. Is there a more appropriate forum for a request like this?

Cory