[osg-users] Problems with VPB and DTED data.
robert.osfield at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 08:14:41 PDT 2009
Today I've got back on the VirtualPlanetBuilder horse and will steadily
working through merging submissions and doing my own bug fixes, once I'm
back on top of this I'll tag another dev release.
The first item on my todo list was to fix the
vpb::System::isFileTypeSupported code so that it now uses a fallback of
checking for a file support by directly opening it with GDAL then on success
marking the extension type as supported or on failure marking the extension
as unsupported in locally maintained extension black list.
I've been trying it out on data I have here and it's correctly picking up on
dt1 files that I have, and correctly rejectting .txt files. I've checked
these fixes into VPB svn/trunk.
Could you guys do an update and let me know how you get on,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the osg-users