[osg-users] [forum] 200 users mark reached :)

Art Tevs arti_tevs at yahoo.de
Tue Mar 24 07:30:07 PDT 2009

Hi folks,

I do just want to inform you, that our forum has reached a mark of 200 users (just one month after 100 users mark :) ).
My last knowledge about the number of subscription to the mailing list tells me that couple of months ago there were 2000 mailing list subscriptions.

Of course we do not have a map "who is who" on the mailing list and on the forum. However, this is still a big number of users (~10%) of the community using the forum.

Best regards and have fun further,
Art

Read this topic online here: