[osg-users] License/Legal spelling/grammar

J.P. Delport jpdelport at csir.co.za
Tue Mar 24 06:36:57 PDT 2009

Hi,

I've had to read through the OSG license today and would like to
contribute some spelling and grammar fixes. It is in no way intented to
change the terms of the license, so please check.

First up is the page at:
http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Legal

I selected the text alternative format from the page and saved as
Legal_old.txt. The edited version is named Legal_new.txt, wdiff output
also attached.

Secondly, the LICENSE.* files contain the changes for the LICENSE.txt
found in the OSG top dir (it is also attached to the legal wiki page
mentioned above). I only changed text in the very top part.

regards
jp