[osg-users] OpenSceneGraph-2.9.2 dev release tagged.
robert.osfield at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 02:55:16 PDT 2009
Yesterday evening I tagged the OpenSceneGraph-2.9.2 dev release, but didn't
have time to update my blog or post an email to the list... so just catching
up now. As usual you can grab the release from:
Main changes are:
- New include/osgUtil/ShaderGen utility for convert fixed function
pipeline scene graphs into equivalent shader based scene graphs.
- New osgshadergen <filename> example that demonstrates new
- Improvements to build support and runtime of the new FFmpeg based video
- Support added to .ive format for osg::PolygonStipple class.
- Code clean up of quicktime plugin.
- Bug and build fixes.
And I've updated the http://www.blog.openscenegraph.org as well, although
does just pick up on the same points.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the osg-users