[osg-users] OpenSceneGraph-2.9.2 dev release tagged.

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 02:55:16 PDT 2009

Hi All,

Yesterday evening I tagged the OpenSceneGraph-2.9.2 dev release, but didn't
have time to update my blog or post an email to the list... so just catching
up now.  As usual you can grab the release from:

http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Downloads/DeveloperReleases

Main changes are:

   - New include/osgUtil/ShaderGen utility for convert fixed function
   pipeline scene graphs into equivalent shader based scene graphs.
   - New osgshadergen <filename> example that demonstrates new
   osgUtil::ShaderGen class.
   - Improvements to build support and runtime of the new FFmpeg based video
   plugin
   - Support added to .ive format for osg::PolygonStipple class.
   - Code clean up of quicktime plugin.
   - Bug and build fixes.

And I've updated the http://www.blog.openscenegraph.org as well, although
does just pick up on the same points.