[osg-users] תשובה: bluring model edges

Guy guy at dvp.co.il
Tue Mar 24 00:23:27 PDT 2009

You could also try it with simple geometry (a big triangle in the middle of the screen) and see if the edges are blurred.

Guy.

hi Guy,

I tried this code and didn't notice any blurring, although for some reason the skeleton in my models became exposed (the same effect as the osgscribe example).
If I understand right this example is meant to blur the entire model - is that right? Because I just want to blur the model edges while keeping the rest of the model clear. Is there a way to do that?

thanks for the example,
Julia

Read this topic online here: