[osg-users] --tile-terrain-size in VPB

Martins Innus minnus at ccr.buffalo.edu
Mon Mar 23 09:54:56 PDT 2009

Hello,
	I'm using the --tile-image-size and --tile-terrain-size options to
tweak the generation of the dataset.  The image option works great, but
when I try to use the terrain option I get the results attached.

	If I zoom in, it seems like a lot of overlapping geometry like the
y-coordinate is not being updated properly, but I dug through the code
and could see any obvious causes.

I'm using the following command-line:

osgdem --tile-image-size 4096 --tile-terrain-size 1024 -t ../input_ims/
-d ../input_terrain/ -e 1065536 1043840 8192 8192 -o output/vpb_out.ive

I even added --no-terrain-simplification to see if that was the problem,
but no help there.

	I'm not using the --TERRAIN option, since I need to post-process the
geometry using an existing tool.

Thanks

Martins