[osg-users] [forum] New Feature: RSS/Atomic feeds

Art Tevs arti_tevs at yahoo.de
Sat Mar 21 17:14:22 PDT 2009

Hi all,

You can either subscribe to specified subforums or to all of them. There are couple of properties for the feeds you can setup. Afterwards an URL is generated, which you can put into your news reader.

Since mailing list is connected to the forum and the forum to the rss news, hence you can use them as just an indicator of what is going on currently on the list. Remember, you do not have to be registered to use that ;)

Best regards,
Art

P.S. The functionality isn't well tested, because I do not really have enough experience with RSS feeds. I have just installed a modification for the forum and patched it slightly for our needs. Hence on any error, let me know ;)

Read this topic online here: