[osg-users] iterate node primitive set elements howto

paulo paulo.jnkml at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 13:04:05 PDT 2009

Hi,
is there an obvious way to know which element a node is composed of
(dots, lines, triangles, quads, polygons,) and iterate over them in a loop?

In an attempt to answer my question, I would say no.
Since a node can be 1 or more models of possibly different
characteristics, I would probably need to pass a visitor, and search for
all the geometry nodes.
Then for every one of those geometry nodes I can check the primitive set
and iterate over its elements.

Can anyone shed some light over my clouded mind and free me of my doubts?

thanks
paulo