[osg-users] How to know when an geode is visible bye the camera?

Adrien Mazaud Adrien.Mazaud at CiTu.fr
Thu Mar 19 09:59:01 PDT 2009

Hi everybody,

I have to develop an OSG application with timer trigger. Each object (ie. Geode) into my scene have to launch a timer when there are displayed (ie. in front of the camera, visible, showed or whatever you call it). When the timer is done, object have to trigger a function. My problem is to know when an object is visible by the camera. Is there any way to do it with OSG? I'm a old beginner with OSG (ie. a beginner since 6 month now :P)

Thank you so much for your help

Adrien

Read this topic online here: