[osg-users] [build] Unreckognized Commands

Adam Wise osgforum at tevs.eu
Sun Mar 15 12:57:16 PDT 2009

I am currently using Windows XP, with Visual C++ 2008 Express edition. Following the tutorials as best as I could, I Compiled and installed OSG using Cmake 2.6. Everything Compiled, and I installed OSG (from Visual C++). I then went to Autoexec (using sysedit and command line) and set my paths. But here is my problem = command line does not recognize any of the osg commands.

The message I receive is as follows: 'osgviewer' is not recognized as an interal or external command, operable program or batch file.

I'm stumped right now, I just can't figure out what's going on.

Read this topic online here: