[osg-users] problem with color change in osgText

Terry Welsh mogumbo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 14:32:05 PDT 2009

I have one of those obscure state problems that's probably related to
lazy state sorting.  Some of my objects on screen take the color of
the text that is on screen.  If I comment out line 1732 in
osgText/Text.cpp the problem goes away:

//glColor4f(colorMultiplier.r()*_color.r(),colorMultiplier.g()*_color.g(),colorMultiplier.b()*_color.b(),colorMultiplier.a()*_color.a());

I tried fixing the problem by adding state.haveAppliedMode(GL_COLOR);
right after this line, but that has no effect.  Is there another way
to fix this?
--
Terry Welsh  /  mogumbo 'at' gmail.com
www.reallyslick.com  /  www.mogumbo.com