[osg-users] plugin to load png and jpg images problem

Adrien Joly osgforum at tevs.eu
Thu Mar 12 07:16:44 PDT 2009

Hello !

I have installed Visual Studio 2005 and osg 2.8 in debug and release version.

The problem is that I can't load jpg and png images in debug mode (work in release mode).

The program is launched but no image appear where it should do.

I have this message : "Warning: Could not find plugin to read objects from file C:/[...]/X.png"

I don't understand because I have the libpng13d.lib file in the lib/ folder and I have the osgdb_pngd.dll in the bin/osgplugins-2.8.0/ folder

In my project properties, I have correctly configured the paths (the same as in release).

Some help here  [Wink]

Thank you

Read this topic online here: