[osg-users] Textures getting invisible on some system.

Ümit Uzun umituzun84 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 04:28:33 PDT 2009

Hi All,

I have a ROOM 3ds model which I attached. This model's textures sometimes
getting invisible on different graphics card and different OSG version.
This is result on different systems;

OSG 2.8 - ATI RADEON HD 2300, textures visible.
OSG 2.8 - ATI RADEON X 1400, textures invisible.
OSG 2.7 - NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GS,  textures visible.
OSG 2.8 - NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GS, textures invisible.

All computer has same binaries. I mean I have an subversioned binaries for
osg.

Regards.

--
Ümit Uzun