[osg-users] osgCal2 releaseGLObjects question

Laurent Di Cesare laurent.dicesare at masagroup.net
Tue Mar 10 10:49:28 PDT 2009

Hello,

I wonder if there's still support for osgCal2.
I'm currently running into a problem where I believe that osgCal may not
be doing something right:

void
HardwareMesh::releaseGLObjects(osg::State* state) const
{
    osg::Geometry::releaseGLObjects( state );
    mesh->displayLists->releaseDisplayLists( state );
}

The mesh looks like it's a shared object, and releasing its display
lists kind of messes with the other instances of the same model.
I haven't been able to update my subversion directory from the svn
server, so does anyone know if it's still maintained?

And I know about osgAnimation as an alternative, but I don't think I
have the time to migrate right now: I'd have to test everything again
and I suppose I'd also have to export all animations into osgAnimation
format instead of cal3d.

Laurent.