[osg-users] OSGDem Question

Albert osgforum at tevs.eu
Mon Mar 9 10:00:50 PDT 2009

Hello All,

I'm attempting to generate some terrain data of south western Australia using OSGdem.  I am using Erdas Imagine to create an Area Of Interest tiff file of Australia and then running the file through OSGDem.  My question comes in the output portion.  I notice OSGDem is outputting a black canvas background behind the terrain so that it forms a rectangular shape.  Is there a way I can tell OSGDem not to do that or at least make that black background transparent, so I can seamlessly overlay the map I created over a lower resolution map of the world.

I have attached a screen capture of the map (with black background) for your reference.

Thanks in advance,

Albert

Read this topic online here: