[osg-users] "Robust" Update of an osg::Image attached to a osg::camera ?

Erwan Bigorgne erwan.bigorgne at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 05:52:36 PDT 2009

Hello,

I'm currently using (and learning) osg in order to manage an implicite 3D-
model in an computer vision task.
for that purpose, i need to compute a reliable depth map, that i intend to
update at each step of the algorithm.
I've almost reach that goal, but sometimes, the generated osg::Image (i.e.
the depth map) is either corrupt (two geometrical states of the model are
partially rendered), or just not updated at all.
osg::Image->dirty() makes things better but not perfect.
Any Idea about what i should do next or about what  I should care?

thanks,

(btw, excuse my poor english)