[osg-users] Wash DC OSG Users Group meeting?

Paul Martz pmartz at skew-matrix.com
Sun Mar 8 12:01:33 PDT 2009

Hi all -- There's been a lot of interest in a DC users group meeting, but
alas, no one has stepped forward with a good location, and the hotel I'm
staying at is booked solid. At this point, I'll recommend we do not have a
users group meeting.

While the OSG training course is a good impetus for organizing such a
meeting, it seems that there's sufficient interest in OSG in the DC area
that you should be able to have a gathering without Bob and I present, so I
want to encourage you all to get together anyway, whenever is convenient.

Paul Martz
Skew Matrix Software LLC
http://www.skew-matrix.com
+1 303 859 9466