[osg-users] OSG 2.6.1 and VPB

Michael W. Hall hallmw at att.net
Fri Mar 6 17:01:28 PST 2009

I appreciate the reply.  I got OSG 2.6.1 and followed the info you
provided to get the version of VPB that was was listed in the table to
work with the version of OSG I have installed.

It has been a while since I have played with it, but the both build and
installed.  When I try to run osgversion, I get the following:

./osgversion: error while loading shared libraries:
libOpenThreads.so.11: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

I have checked and the above lib is there.  When I run osgdem, I get the
following error:

osgdem: error while loading shared libraries: libvpb.so.8: cannot open

That lib is there also.  Any ideas to try? I am running FC10.

Thanks,
Michael