[osg-users] (no subject)

Jesper D. Thomsen jdt at anybodytech.com
Thu Mar 5 06:58:54 PST 2009

Hi all,

I'm using OSG to create a single 3D viewport window in an Windows MFC application (running on XP and Vista). I'm having problems with sometimes getting defective mouse coordinates for the OSG window after I have begun using OSG in the application (The window was previously drawn by pure OpenGL). Most of the time the mouse coordinates are correct, but about 1/100 of them are randomly displaced by up to 500 pixels or so.
I know that this is probably something in OSG conflicting with some part of the existing applications readouts of the mouse position, but if any of you have experienced anything like it, I would appreciate any pointers.

Regards, and thanks in advance.

Jesper D. Thomsen