[osg-users] updating osg::TexMat relative to camera position

Peter Wraae Marino osghelp at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 00:48:56 PST 2009

Hi users,

We are having some troubles setting the osg::TexMat relative to the current
camera position.
The problem arises when we have multiple cameras. We have for example a main
camera and
a RTT camera.

We tried to use the setCullCallback expecting that before the object that
uses the texture is drawn
we could modify the osg::TexMat,... but... it appears that following is what
happens (when running
single threaded):

-Camera Main: cull callback
-Camera RTT: cull callback
-Draw
-Draw

what we would like to have happen is

 -Camera Main: cull callback
-Draw
 -Camera RTT: cull callback
-Draw

Apparently (of course we assuming here) this is how osg is designed.

Can someone tells us if we understand this correctly now?
and if someone has an idea how to solve this would be much appreciated.

--
Regards,
Peter Wraae Marino

www.osghelp.com - OpenSceneGraph support site