[osg-users] OpenSceneGraph-2.8.0-rc6 tagged, please test

Philip Lowman philip at yhbt.com
Tue Mar 3 23:19:46 PST 2009

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 10:04 AM, Martin Spott <Martin.Spott at mgras.net>wrote:

> Robert Osfield wrote:
> > On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 9:54 PM, Martin Spott <Martin.Spott at mgras.net>
> wrote:
>
> >> 1.) Point CMake to CURL- and probably other libraries like:
> >>
> >>  -D CURL_LIBRARY=/opt/freeware/lib/libcurl.a \
> >>  -D CURL_INCLUDE_DIR=/opt/freeware/include/curl
> >
> > Did you build libcurl and other libraries yourself?
>
> Similarly to other Unix systems, there are "well-known" sources for AIX
> freeware packages which typically install into /opt/freeware/ (analogously
> to /usr/freeware/ on IRIX).

If you could roll a list of these well-known freeware packages which install
into /opt/freeware into a bug report on the CMake bug tracker I (or someone
else) would probably be happy to look through the CMake Find modules and add
the paths where they're needed.  It's possible that libcurl may not be the
only Find module with this problem.

http://public.kitware.com/Bug

--
Philip Lowman