[osg-users] osgProducer/OsgCameraGroup

petr osgforum at tevs.eu
Tue Mar 3 06:09:59 PST 2009

Hi all,
please, could you let me know where is my mystakes?

I would like to try this tutorial (http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Support/Tutorials/Intersections) in my little modification, but i have got a problem with osgProducer\OsgCameraGroup  - let's see build output below:

Output Build [start]:
D:\programovani\osg\include\osgProducer/OsgCameraGroup(18) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'Producer/CameraConfig': No such file or directory
1>Build log was saved at "file://d:\programovani\osg\examples\osganimate\example_osganimate.dir\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
1>Examples osganimate - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)
Output Build [end]

file: d:\programovani\osg\include\osgProducer\OsgCameraGroup contains:
#include <Producer/CameraConfig> (no such file)
#include <Producer/CameraGroup>

No such files are found in this folder:
d:\programovani\osg\bin\include\osgProducer\Producer\
d:\programovani\osg\bin\include\osgProducer\Producer\CameraConfig.obj
d:\programovani\osg\bin\include\osgProducer\Producer\CameraConfig.h
d:\programovani\osg\bin\include\osgProducer\Producer\CameraConfig.cpp

I don't know how to solve it.

I would like to try in my c++ project this:
osg::LineSegment
osgUtil::Hit

Without include header #include <osgProducer/Viewer> i cannot use it.

(OpenSceneGraph-2.8.0)
Please let me know, thanks.
Petr

Read this topic online here: