[osg-users] Set resize NPOT hint -- add to osgUtil Optimizer?

Paul Martz pmartz at skew-matrix.com
Mon Mar 2 13:21:20 PST 2009

Hi Robert -- I've got a client with some models that use NPOT textures. Just
powers of 2, even though NPOT is supported on their hardware. We need a
visitor that will walk the scene graph and call
setResizeNonPowerOfTwoHint(false) on each texture. I was wondering if there
was a larger need for such functionality? And if so, would this fit in the
Optimizer as part of the OPTIMIZE_TEXTURE_SETTINGS flag?

Paul Martz
Skew Matrix Software LLC
http://www.skew-matrix.com <http://www.skew-matrix.com/>
+1 303 859 9466