[osg-users] osg::Camera setProjectionMatrixAsFrustum() not working as expected

Bill Sause osgforum at tevs.eu
Mon Mar 2 12:42:22 PST 2009

Hello,

I am trying to create a mirror view of a scene and my first instinct was to just negate the "left" and "right" parameters of the osg::Camera setProjectionMatrixAsFrustum() call; however, this is causing all of the models to appear inverted instead of mirrored. When I mirror the scene horizontally to create an upside-down view (by negating both the left and right, and top and bottom parameters), everything looks fine. Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks,

Bill

Read this topic online here: