[osg-users] [build] Error including cfunix.h on win32 build

tim paige osgforum at tevs.eu
Mon Mar 2 09:38:14 PST 2009

I have been busily trying to satisfy CMAKE with everything it would like to know about, and perhaps mistakingly installing everything under the sun to its whim. After satisfying most that I could, I notice a build error related to finding "cfunix.h" which apparently is for a unix platform which I do not have... I am win32. However, inclueing cfunix.h is dependent on an ifdef HAVE_CONFIG_H, which is set if DCMTK is found. Then (in osconfig.h) having HAVE_CONFIG_H defined by default that way it tries to include cunix.h and an elif precludes the knowledge of win32 and hence the inclusion of cfwin32.h and then more problems.
Comments on the best way to get around?
Thank you...
Tim
vs2008, osg 2.8 et al...