[osg-users] Regarding Camera Position

sunitha sunagad sunithassunagad at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 22:34:11 PST 2009

Hi All,

        I need to know the xyz and the q0,q1,q2 from the osgviewer
        how can i get the x y and z position and the orientation of the
camera as i am collectin it and later i need it to play...
         as we use the saved_animation.path
        where the saved_animation.path gets the data similarly i need to
collect the deatils and store it and later use it to play I need to do dis
with out the recording facility which is present in OSG....
can any one tell me how do i get these details manually and use it

--

" Defeat the defeat before defeat defeats you "

Regards
Sunitha.S.Sunagad